Sunday, June 15, 2008

Meet Zoey!!!!

I have wanted to get a dog since well forever!!! Yesterday I finally got what I have been well not so patiently waiting for. I was looking on KSL (something I do daily maybe hourly would be more accurate) at Jen's house and I saw the cutest puppies, their were a Shih Tzu Terrier mix, exactly what I was looking for!!! Something else was odd usually the puppies that I'm interested in are in Idaho, and I'm sorry I am not going to Idaho to look at a puppy and then decide that they aren't the one for us. The people that were selling Zoey lived 2 miles from Jen's home. So I called the number listed on the add and decided that I needed to go and see their pup's. In the pictures that they had posted I had my heart set on one that was tan and white, but when we got to their house and I saw Zoey and held her I knew she was our dog!!! I also felt that I had to save her!!! the people who were selling her well just say complete pot heads, she was really dirty and when we left to go and get them some cash she ran after me whining. It broke my heart!!! So she is six weeks old and a little chubby, but absolutely darling... It seriously took me all day to pick out her name, I originally had wanted a boy dog and was planning on naming him Nixon, but since that didn't happen Jen, Rand, Steven, I and even Brad were throwing out name ideas. Steven and Randy wanted me to name her Gurdie, Jen liked Roxy and Zoey, and Brad really wanted her to be named Lollie, I was having the hardest time I liked all of the names, but Zoey just felt the best match for a sweet cuddly personality. but she can be feisty. She is so adorable I love her sooo much and so does Steven, he even got up this morning and took her out to go potty. I am completely thrilled that we have her and that we saved her from some crazies.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home