Thursday, June 19, 2008

And I Thought We Had Slipped Under The Radar

Last night as Steven and I was preparing to go to bed Steven noticed that he had a voicemale from someone he didn't know. So he checked it and was our ward clerk trying to get a hold of us to set up a meeting with our Bishop. While we now both have callings, so much for me thinking we weren't going to be noticed in a huge ward with so many new people miving in each week they have to announce after scarment meeting for new families to come to the front and introduce themsleves to the bishopric. We are excited and really have enjoyed our new ward. Not that we didn't love our last ward we did, every sunday I miss knowing who everyone is, and I really miss our sunday school class. Those boys and Hilliary were awesome people and I am a better person for knowing them. Tonight while Steven was taking Zoey out he met some of our neighbors that live in the condo development next to ours, they also have dogs and they decided that it would be fun to get together and have a BBQ I can't wait, I really love it here and am thrilled to be getting to know the pep's around us...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I'm glad that you guys are enjoying it so much there. I love your place and it seems like such a great neighborhood.

June 21, 2008 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

there's nothing better than feeling good about where you live! your dog is sure cute by the way!!!

July 1, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home