Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Stuff

Our lives have been really busy the last couple of weeks. Zoey has kept us really busy I have never potty trained a puppy and I am now learning why it is the #1 reason why people give their dogs to the pound. She is getting so big, while she is maybe 4 pounds now. So really she isn't that big. She has also become a feisty little pup, she loves to play and because she is so young it is totally normal for her to bite, so we are trying to teach her not to by yelping, yes we really yelp every time she bites us too hard. Sometimes this tactic works well and other times she thinks that you are playing so she wants to bite harder. She is finally learning the basics of catch, it is really entertaining because sometimes she picks it up in her mouth and then drops it in the same place that she found it, runs back to you and wants lots of praise. Well needless to say we just love and adore her, even if she can get "playful" at times...

If you haven't heard we now teach the valiant 10's in primary, we are learning how to adapt from teens to extreme preteen. They seem like cool kids, hopefully we can fulfill this calling.

Over the past two weekends we have been able to have our good friend Eric Littlewood come and stay with us. I felt really bad last weekend because I was sick the entire time he was with us. Steven and Eric had a really good time with each other, I love watching them together. They are hilarious!!! So this weekend Steven, Kasey, Jill and I went to see Wall E and on our way home we decided that we would call Eric and see if he could come home with us. Luckily we were able to have him again.. ( We really miss not having him around more) Well later Thursday night Kasey came over and I kid you not those three played halo until 4:30 in the morning.

Yesterday instead of getting involved in American Culture and going out Steven and I stayed indoors all day, I was on call 23-07 and was almost certain that I would get called in, so I didn't want to be tried if I had to work. Well needless to say I didn't get called in, but I was still so nervous that I was going to get called in I didn't fall asleep until 4 this morning.

Well I think that is enough for now I will post new pictures of Zoey in the next blog so you can also see how big she is getting...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

BUsy Busy!!! Glad you didn't get called in.
I loved Wall-e
We missed you this weekend!!! Wish you could have been there.

July 5, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home