Friday, September 19, 2008

RED FEST

Steven and I last night decided to go to Red Fest, we were so excited to see Matisyahu the head lining band. So we got there wicked early, like at 5:15, and the gates didn't even open until 6:00. So we got our spot and watched Kalai, he put on a great show last night, so good I am probably going to buy the album. After Kalai, Brother Ali came out on the stage and preformed. He was such a good entertainer, I really am not a fan of rap but because of his stage presence I enjoyed his show. So we waited for an hour for Matisyahu to come out on stage. Finally he came out to preform at 9:00 and I learned why he hasn't made it "big". He SUCKS live!!! He would sing like a verse of one of his songs and then he would bet box the rest of the 5 minute song. It seemed like he didn't know his songs so to cover it up he bet boxed his way through it. I was really disappointed the bands that I had never heard of I loved their shows and the band that I was stoked to was awful!!! oh and I swear Steven and I both got contact highs because almost every single soul their was smoking weed. I really don't care if people smoke weed, really it's a personal choice and if someone really wants that in their body and wants to risk their criminal record go for it, just don't blow your stinky nasty smoke in or around my face!!!

I am glad that we went even though I had to deal with drug addicts and a disappointing show, the people watching was wonderful!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Too bad he sucked!!!
Oh well, you and Steven will just have to watch him on You Tube.

(I really almost peed my pants when I heard you had blogged.)

BTW your layout looks a little Boutiqueish!!! I think I am rubbing off on you a little bit. WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

September 20, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home